Welcome on the webpage of the Master 2 research "Fundamental and Applied Mathematics" of Nantes University.
- time table and rooms for the second semester of the master 2016-2017
- time table and rooms for first semester of the master 2016-2017
- The content of the master cursus 2016-2017 is available.
- Additional courses and dedicated schools are also proposed in the two pathways in the second semester via the Lebesgue semester "dynamics and geometry".
- Inscription procedure for foreign students (please email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any question).
- Lebesgue center grants
- time table and rooms for second semester of the master 2015-2016
- program 2015-2016
This Masters proposes a cursus in pure and applied mathematics related to the research themes of members of
the Mathematics Departments of Nantes, Angers, Vannes and is also associated to the Master 2 research of Rennes.
Some couses are in English.
Two pathways are proposed (click to see the detailed program of the courses ) . All courses are on Monday or Thursday.
Each pathway has 2 basic common courses + 4 courses + 1 or more optional courses of higher level. All students present also a "seminar of students" in the first semester (on Wednesday), and prepare a Master thesis during 4 months at the end of the academic year.
Students have the possibility to choose some courses in the following associated Masters in place of some of the courses of the preceding program:
The Master is highly supported by the Labex center of mathematics, with several one year excellence grants of 10000 euros.
The Application form for this program is available here : Lebesgue center grants.
The inscription procedure is explained here. Be careful of the deadlines for foreign students and the "campus france" procedure (in general April of the current year).
contact : email@example.com